PVC Shrink Film
It is of the most commonly-used shrink packaging material in the world due to its light-weight and inexpensive multi-purpose capabilities. In its rigid form, PVC is durable and is used in many applications, including construction projects and houseware products. In terms of packaging, PVC is seen in rigid applications including blister and clamshell packaging, & flexible applications including shrink film, bagging.
- Excellent product presentation
- Low heat required during packing
- Good shrinking using small or big heat tunnel
- High clarity
- Very good Lay-flat properties
- Excellent shrinkage control